Monday, December 03, 2007

"Hey There Delilah" Preview

Below is the preview for The Weekly Harold's story "Hey There Delilah". It may be kind of confusing now, but when you read the prologue on Christmas Eve, it will all make sense.

Has something ever happened to you that changed your life forever? Did you wake up the next morning hoping it was all a dream? And then the giant wave of pain and guilt crashes down on you when you realize that it actually happened. That feeling can make you melt. Inside and out. Maybe I'm still staring into her face, watching Delilah smile for the last time. I don't know. Time has passed but it's stood still. This is my story and I want you to listen...

Remember- CHRISTMAS EVE="hEY tHERE dELILAH pROLOGUE"!

harold;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When does the actually story start?

Anonymous said...

Ya, I was wondering that too!

Anonymous said...

Harold, the preview is super good!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the prologue!