Friday, March 07, 2008

AI Top 12


Well, last night American Idol reached the halfway mark. It was a joyous night for some, but a sad night for others. Here are the results:

Voted off:


  • Kady Malloy *---> This girl really annoyed me! She couldn't sing for the life of her and Simon was right: Kady didn't have a personality at all!

  • Luke Menard *---> Little girly voice that was not at all an enjoyable expierience to listen to. I know he is the high voice in a band, but he can't sing on his own. Sorry Luke!

  • Asia'h Epperson * * * * * ---> Wow! She was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Her voice was very different: it sounded almost broken (if you know what I mean), but in a way that sounded good. I'm so sad to see her go!

  • Danny Noriega * * * *.5---> This guy is one flaming ball of fire! He has an attitude that can sometimes get out of hand (ex: his last preformance), but Danny's voice is really great. I think he should have stayed as well, but probably would have been voted off next week.

Top 12: (drum roll please!)



  • David Cook * * * * *---> A cool guitarist that can turn any song into rock. One of my top 2 fav's!

  • David Archuleta * * * * *---> At 17 years old, this singer has a very mature voice. My other favorite, I'd put my money on him! $20 he's going to win!

  • Jason Castro * * *.5---> Dread dude! With that hippy hair comes hippy attitude! Jason is excellent at singing little folky songs. Very nice, very nice!

  • David Hernandez * * * *---> A very good singer. Can sing just about anything with ease and style.

  • Michael Johns * * *.75---> A little Aussie, a little bit rock, and little bit blues. This guy is cool!

  • Chikezie * * *---> Sounds like your average male pop singer. Good, but nothing exciting. I think he should have been voted off instead of Danny because he has no originality, no sparkle.

  • Brooke White * * *.5---> Another good folk singer. Love the hair!

  • Syesha * * *.75---> How do you spell it? S-YES-sha! This girl can sing (with a 'fro!)

  • Ramiele Malubay * * *.75---> I can't believe the voice that comes out of this tiny girl! Wow! But I do think that she needs to step it up a notch, her music is getting kind of boring...

  • Carly Smithson * * * *---> This Irish chick has got it going on! She can really belt it out! Awesome!

  • Amanda Overmyer * * * *---> Rock on! She's a nurse, but she has a very slick rocker style. Love it!

  • Kristy Lee Cook * *.5---> One word: -B-O-R-I-N-G! She can sing okay, but she is totally forgettable. Asia'h should have stayed in her place, in my highly acclaimed opinion.

Now I want to know what YOU think! Do you agree with my opinions and ratings? Do you have a different idea? Who is YOUR favorite? Anyone want to take my bet;)? Let me know and post your ideas HERE!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Harold!
I totally agree with you. A'siah so should've stayed on, I hate Kristy Lee Cook, boring!!!!
A'siah was one of my favorite girls!!!!!
What's wrong with you America?!??!?!?!
I love David Archuleta, he's my favorite! He just needs to sing more happy songs. Chikezie should have been booted off. Danny was basically all the personality.
I like Ramielle, Carly, and Syesha! They have great voices. Although I think the guys are better this year. I think that the in the finale there will be a girl against a guy. The guys definately are better this year even though this is a talented season.

Love your website!

~Emily A.

Anonymous said...

heyy! i agree. i hate kristy. she SUCKS! but i have to disagree i thing that amanda sucks, too. she is peculiar and very very WEIRD. BLECH!! and i definitely think that danny noriega and asia'h should have both stayed. my sister's favorite is ramiele becuase she can sing but she really likes her because she is pretty... lol. i think that my favorite girl is syesha. she has a really good voice in my opinion. and my favorite boys are david archuleta and michael johns (the little aussie...). my sister and i were running around the house today screaming at my dogs because they were barking at the wind!

Haley B. said...

well LOOFAH to you, KK!