Saturday, April 12, 2008

BREAKING NEWS! IMPORTANT!

Hey Weekly Harold Fans!
I've started a second blog!!! I'm so excited about this new project.

The blog is called Sing Out Loud! and it's all about music. Good songs, bad songs, radio station websites, album cover art, songs from different genres, music videos, (and more to come.) Check it out so far at: singoutloud247.blogspot.com

Peace!
harold;)

P.S. Let me know if you have any ideas for my new blog. I want to hear from you!

P.P.S. Due to starting this new blog, The Weekly Harold will not include probably not include Music and Lyrics anymore. Sing Out Loud! is a continuation of Music and Lyrics, so if you want more music, just go to singoutloud247.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! i was there to help with the making of this new blog =]