Friday, July 04, 2008

New Book Review (!)


Title: Peeled
Author: Joan Bauer
Rating: * * * 1/2
Summary: This is a small tale of a tiny town in turmoil. Banesville, New York is in for quite a war of the words when the town ghost starts acting up. High school reporter Hildy Biddle is determined to get to the bottom of the real story for her school newspaper, The Core. The problem is that the editor of The Core's only competition in town, The Bee, doesn't want Hildy to find out the truth. Can she do it? Get ready to bite the apple and find out!
Notes: I very much enjoyed this cute story, except their were points when I got confused. Besides that, I would definately recommend it. Now I want to be a reporter!

1 comment:

Erik said...

Harold,

This looks like a good book! I love your blog! It is awesome! Way better than before! I like the colors too! call me sometime! LOL :)