Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Send Me Your Favorite Book Titles!!!

Many of my "Weekly Harold" fans have been commenting about the "Book List". This is great!!! More than one person has suggested that I add a specific book to the list, so here it is:

Title: The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle
Author: Avi
Rating:* * * * & a 1/2

I must say that I have never actually read this book myself, but the four and a half stars that it received has me convinced! If you have read a fantastic book like this, please tell me about it so I can add it to my list of books.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a genre of the month. Until December, send me any book titles that you want! But after that I will be asking for a specific genre. Please send me any good books that you know of in this chosen genre. (WARNING: GENRE WILL BE REVEALED ON 11/26!) I hope you like this idea!
Harold;)
P.S. You can still send me book titles that are not in the monthly genre, but I cannot promise that they will make it on the list, but they will be available for people to read in the "Book List" comments section.

No comments: